Who are the Friends of KGGS?
Friends of KGGS is a charitable organisation, made up of parents, carers, staff, and members of the local community. We are currently led by two members of the school's senior team, Zoe Anderson and Anna Knott; and we seek to raise funds for equipment or experiences that will directly benefit students across all key stages in the school.
How can you become a Friend of KGGS?
Whether you are a parent, carer, staff member, or a local business or organisation, you can become a Friend of KGGS by:
- Donating a raffle or auction prize
- Being an extra pair of hands at a school event where the Friends are fundraising
- Sponsoring a daughter, or granddaughter, who is involved in a sponsored event run by Friends of KGGS
- Attending our Friends of KGGS meetings to offer suggestions and ideas
- Leading or being part of a small working party focused on a particular event or project
- Making a contribution directly towards items for which we are fundraising
- Being a Sponsor for one of our school events, occasions, or sports kits
Should you wish to express an interest in supporting us at KGGS, drop us a line at email@example.com
Or, alternatively, complete this Expression of Interest Form, and return it to school Reception
Please view our Friends of KGGS Privacy Notice here