Friends of KGGS Meeting
All Parents and Carers are invited to our next Friends of KGGS Meeting, on Monday 25th February at 5.00pm. The agenda is attached for your perusal. If you would like to come along, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can advise you regarding the venue.
7th November 2018
Dear Parents, Carers, and Colleagues,
We warmly invite you to our first Friends of KGGS meeting of the year on Monday 12th November 2018, from 5.15pm for tea and coffee, with a view to opening the meeting at 5.30pm.
Should you wish to come along to find out about how you could get involved this year, please drop us a line at email@example.com so that we can forward an agenda to you, and buy enough biscuits!
June Boneham, Zoe Anderson, and Anna Knott
Trustees of Friends of KGGS
16th July 2018
Summer 2018 Art Exhibition Silent Auction: Winners!
Friends of KGGS are very excited to announce the names of our Summer Auction Winners!
- Gift Set of 3 Ales: J. Armitage-Nolan
- Designer clothing from Frederick William Clothing: I. Anderson
- Reflexology Session: C. Joint
- Ticket for family of 5 to Belton House: A. Maslin
- Treatment at Enhance: J. Armitage-Nolan
- 2 Tickets for George Michael Fastlove Show: D. Scott
- Entry to upcoming Event at 2wheelsandapieceofcake: C.Joint
- Champagne and Flutes: J. Armitage-Nolan
Please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize/s. As we break for summer on Friday 20th July, we hope to forward prizes to winners this week where possible.
Thank you for supporting our fundraising efforts at KGGS: we have made a good dent in our target for funds to buy new Art Display Boards, on which students can display their work.
Assistant Headteacher & Trustee of Friends of KGGS