20 MAY 2020 08:30
Please find attached new letters from the Head outlining our continuing response to the COVID-19 situation and the latest information we have from the exam boards.11+ Dates for September 2021 Entry - 07-May-2020 (PDF)
· Head Teachers Letter to Parents - 04-May-2020 (PDF)
· Head Teachers Letter to Parents - 20-Apr-2020 (PDF)
· GCSE and A level grades - Summer 2020 03-Apr-2020 (PDF)
· Working at home - information for KGGS students 03-Apr-2020
· Headteacher's Letter 30-Mar-2020
· Year 11 & 13 additional letter 30-Mar-2020
· Working from Home instructions
07 APR 2020 14:00
Firstly apologies for updating during the Easter holidays but I felt that in such unprecedented times this was necessary to clarify the document released on Friday 3rd April regarding the completion of non-examined assessment (NEA) work (previously known as coursework).
Within the document it stated that students should not be asked to complete their NEA work. All members of staff have today been asked to ensure any work set for Year 11 and Year 13 students is amended to take into account these new guidelines.
If you have been completing NEA work over the last two weeks, please now stop and look out for any additional information from your teachers regarding this work.
I hope this has clarified any queries regarding the completion of this work.