Into Year 7
The online admissions system is provided for parents and carers who need to apply for a Year 7 place for the upcoming September. The Local Authority prefers parents to apply using the online application system but you can also make a phone application or contact them for a paper form.
Their number is 01522 782030. To apply online, log onto their website at www.lincolnshire.gov.uk/schooladmissions
This is also the link for the appeals process if needed. The deadline for parents to submit their appeal is 29th March 2019.
11+ 2019 Entry
Please contact the school.
11+ 2020 Entry
- Parental Information Leaflet- 2020 Entry (PDF)
- 11+ Registration Form - 2020 Entry (PDF)
- 11+ Practice Paper Information for Parents (PDF)
- Reminder Guide 2020 entry (PDF)
The timetable of proceedings for a September 2020 entry is as follows:
- 7th January 2019
- Information about 11+ arrangements sent to Primary Schools for distribution to parents of all Year 5 pupils.
- 31st March 2019
- Registration forms returned to the Grammar Schools (either from parents or the primary schools).
- 4th September 2019
- Start of Autumn Term 2019.
- 9th September 2019
- Primary Schools provide all LA documents to parents.
- 14th September 2019
- First 11+ Test - Verbal Reasoning.
- 21st September 2019
- Second 11+ Test - Non-Verbal Reasoning.
- 11th October 2019 (Posting Date)
- Results posted to Parents.
- 19th October - 28 October 2019
- 31st October 2019
- Closing date for Lincolnshire LA Applications.
(Out of Country Closing Dates)
- 19th December 2019
- End of Term.
- 6th January 2020
- Start of Spring Term 2020.
- 15th February - 23rd February 2020
- 2nd March 2020
- Allocation of places by Local Authorities.
- 3rd March 2020 (Posting Date)
- Follow up letter from Grammar Schools
11+ Practice Papers
The 11+ Verbal Reasoning test and Non-Verbal Reasoning test used by Kesteven and Grantham Girls’ School are produced by GL Assessment. GL Assessment has made available samples of Verbal Reasoning and Non-Verbal Reasoning tests which parents may wish to look at with their daughter to aid familiarisation. These practice papers are free of charge and can be accessed via the following link:-
Please note that we do not use 11+ English or Maths tests so please ignore these sample papers.