Message regarding Bronze D of E expedition 21-23rd September

Friday, 21 September 2018

Dear Parent/Guardian,

Due to the inclement weather (very strong winds) forecast for Sunday afternoon, we will now finish the expedition between 11 and 12 noon on Sunday. All groups will now finish at Harby Village Hall. We will monitor the weather forecast on Saturday and if this deteriorates, your daughter will contact you to make arrangements to collect her on the Saturday night.

If you cannot collect your daughter at the new finish time, please arrange for her to go home with another girl on the expedition.

We appreciate your support and understanding on this matter.

We are also aware there are road closures near the campsite. If you approach Redmile via Long Lane and drive into Redmile you may see road closure signs. Please ignore these as the campsite can be reached the far side of Redmile.

Many thanks
Mrs Clayton and Lyndon Cowlard