COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Updates
- New Intake Day - Cancelled (WEB)
- 19th June 2020 KS3 Remote Learning Update (PDF)
- Final Arrangements for Partial Return of Y12 week beginning 22nd June (PDF)
- 12th June 2020 KS3 Live Lessons Letter (PDF)
- KGGS Black Lives Matter Statement (WEB)
- Final Arrangements for Y10 Week Beginning 15th June (PDF)
- Letter face-to-face sessions (PDF)
- Yr 7 letter - Live online lessons update (PDF)
- Yr 8 letter - Live online lessons update (PDF)
- Yr 9 letter - Live online lessons update (PDF)
- A summary of the current provision offered at Kesteven and Grantham Girls School (PDF)
- 11+ Practice Test 2020 (PDF)
- Year 7, 8 and 9 online lessons and student teacher protocol - 2nd June 2020 (PDF)
- Parental survey feedback 2nd June 2020 (PDF)
- Remote Learning In Subject Areas 20th May 2020 (PDF)
- Headteacher's Update 19th May 2020 (PDF)
- 11+ Dates for September 2021 Entry - 07-May-2020 (PDF)
07 APR 2020 14:00
Firstly apologies for updating during the Easter holidays but I felt that in such unprecedented times this was necessary to clarify the document released on Friday 3rd April regarding the completion of non-examined assessment (NEA) work (previously known as coursework).
Within the document it stated that students should not be asked to complete their NEA work. All members of staff have today been asked to ensure any work set for Year 11 and Year 13 students is amended to take into account these new guidelines.
If you have been completing NEA work over the last two weeks, please now stop and look out for any additional information from your teachers regarding this work.
I hope this has clarified any queries regarding the completion of this work.