All students are given access to a Careers Education and Guidance programme and have the opportunity to discuss their experiences and learning outcomes.
All students will have the access to the following:
- One lesson of PSHE every two weeks
- Year 9 and Year 11 Options Evening
- Appropriate Careers advice within subject areas
- Opportunity to discuss their plans with tutors, and an independent CEG advisor
- Preparation for their Day placement on Take your Daughter to Work Day in Y8
- Year 11 and Year 12 will be offered an interview with an independent CEG advisor
- Opportunity to attend mock interviews run by the Rotary Club of Grantham
- Young Enterprise in Year 12
- Morrisby Profiling
Students will be able to:
- Record their achievements and set individual targets
- Access the Careers Library and School Library 8.00 am to 4:15 pm
Students can identify their Key Skills through the Personal Development & Guidance programme.